california assembly - healthcare
Air pollution: small off-road engines.
- Additional regulations would set new emission standards, drastically increasing costs for products with small off-road engines.
- Portable generators would need to meet new emission standards and would require all portable generators to be zero-emission.
- 09/20/21 - Enrolled and presented to the Governor at 3 p.m.
- Recommended Position: Oppose
- Forces small business owners to purchase expensive battery-powered hardware. New electric hardware cannot accommodate certain work environments let alone the overall public infrastructure does not support such drastic changes. As for general usage, a simple community event that uses generators becomes difficult to address.
Read the bill. Click Here