california assembly - healthcare
Prescription Drugs: 340B Discount purchasing program
Assembly Bill 1938 (2020)
- 05/19/20: From committee: Do pass and re-refer to Com. on APPR. (Ayes 11. Noes 0.)(May 18). Re-referred to Com. on APPR.
- Applies limitations on the use of state health care dollars to entities with a unique role in the state's health care system that are more likely to abuse that role and spend precious public dollars on lobbying and litigation unrelated to health care.
- Recommended Position: Support
- LASCC Position: tbd
- Committee Recommended Position: tbd
- Advocacy Committee Recommended Position: tbd
Read the official bill. Click Here