california ASSEMBLY - energy & environment
community emissions reduction programs
Assembly Bill 2737 (2020)
Introduced by Assemblymember Cristina Garcia
- 05/13/20: In committee: Set, first hearing. Hearing canceled at the request of author.
- Would require that all major sources in AB 617 communities engage in land use planning to ensure that communities are not overburdened by major source pollution.
- Recommended Position: Support
- LASCC Position: tbd
- Committee Recommended Position: tbd
- Advocacy Committee Recommended Position: tbd
Supporting Organizations and Articles
Opposing Organizations and Articles
Read the official Act. Click Here