california senate - energy & environment
oil and gas severance tax
Senate Bill 246 (2020)
Introduced by Senator Bob Wieckowski
- 02/03/20: Date and sentence of the most recent action.
- This bill would impose an oil and gas severance tax upon any operator for the privilege of severing oil or gas from the earth or water in this state at specified rates, calculated as provided.
- Recommended Position: Oppose
- LASCC Position: tbd
- Committee Recommended Position: tbd
- Advocacy Committee Recommended Position: tbd
Supporting Organizations and Articles
Opposing Organizations and Articles
Read the official Act. Click Here