california senate - housing & land use
Economic Development: Housing: WOrkforce Development: CLimate change infrastructure
Senate Bill 795 (2020)
- 08/11/20: Set for first hearing. Placed on suspense file.
- Existing law establishes various housing programs administered by the Department of Housing and Community Development, including the Multifamily Housing Program, pursuant to which the department provides financial assistance in the form of deferred payment loans to pay for the eligible costs of development for specified types of housing projects. Existing law also establishes the Homeless Housing, Assistance, and Prevention program, administered by the Business, Consumer Services, and Housing Agency, for the purpose of providing jurisdictions with one-time grant funds to support regional coordination and expand or develop local capacity to address their immediate homelessness challenges, as provided.
- Affordable Housing and Community Development Investment Program: Creates admin network for redevelopment agencies to tackle.
- Recommended Position: Support
- LASCC Position: tbd
- Committee Recommended Position: tbd
- Advocacy Committee Recommended Position: tbd
Supporting Organizations & Articles
- BizFed LA supports this bill.
Opposing Organizations & Articles
Read the official bill. Click Here